Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Made It Monday: Book Reports Revisted


It's that time again!  I'm incredibly dense and forgot to take pictures of my pride and joy project of the week :(  

 On my one year wedding anniversary my friend's mom sent my husband and I anniversary card.  I didn't think much of it until I read it.  She had scrapbook-made a card that had bits and pieces saved from our wedding stuff IE: announcement, save the date, program, etc.







I was so touched by that, I decided to do the same whenever we went to a wedding.  Like I said, I forgot to take pictures of the one I did this week; like a dork.  Trust me when I say it was awesome.  The bride already sent me a message thanking me very mucho :)

So, since I'm weird.  Here's a link to another book report worksheet I made in my TpT store:


Enjoy!









3 comments:

Jennifer Laffin said...

The scrapbooked card is an awesome idea!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Matt said...

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. My wife and I just celebrated out 10th three days ago. Time flies (and much quicker with two little girls runnng around).

I found your site through the link-up
I'm your newest follower for your blog and TPT.

thanks
matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

Susan said...

What a cute idea! I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures during the school year, this blogging thing takes a little getting used to! Found you through the linky, signed up to follow you:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It's important to me to hear your feedback.